Learn the benefits of different processing methods in a throw-down event between market-leading and award-winning Brands debating extraction methods, and the systems that have powered their brands to the top of their markets!
- Randy Reed, President, Olala Brands. Olala is the #1 beverage company in the state of WA, and produces oils, terpene tonics, and coffee. Olala's defending CO2 in this debate, and rely on EDEN LABS Hi-Flow CO2 extraction systems to produce their award-winning products!
- Dr. Josh Hartsell, CEO, Speakesy710 is a 6-time Cannabis Cup winner, and will be defending BHO in this debate. Delta9 Technologies is the extraction system that drives these award-winning products!
- Guy Rocourt, Chief Product Officer, of Papa & Barkley will be defending Rosin/Solvent-less in this debate. They produce balms, topocals, tinctures, caplets, and transdermal patches. They use Pure Pressure's Rosin presses to create their market-leading and Cannabis Cup award-winning brands!
There are many ways to reach an end product, so which extraction method is right for you? What do you need to know about the benefits of each method?
Comparisons between these primary extraction processing methods will include what you'll need to know about:
- Why makes your extraction method is better?
- Startup costs
- Processing Capacity
- Extraction efficiency
- Variety of end products
- Safety profile of machinery/end products
- And much, much, more, including Market Trends and Consumer Preferences!
Key takeways: you'll learn which extraction method is best suited for your company, the products you're trying to make, and the setup involved in starting up or expanding your business operations.
The event is taking place less than 8 mins away (by UBER/car) from the Anaheim Hilton Convention Center, at the HIGHWAY 39 Event Center -- the coolest event venue in Anaheim (showcasing museum quality classic cars) with a STATE-OF-THE-ART Theater.
RSVP now so you don't miss this event, it will be an UNFORGETTABLE NIGHT in Anaheim.
6:00pm - 7:30: Registration, drinks, and networking
7:30pm to 9:00pm: "Cage Match" machinery and processing comparisons
9:00pm to 10:00pm: Networking
THIS IS A NON-CONSUMPTION EVENT. NO SALES, DISPLAY, TRADE, OR USAGE WILL BE PERMITTED ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY (STRICT VENUE RULES.)
Who should attend?
- Brands, oil makers, extract, concentrate, and infused product makers
- Growers looking to get into the extracted product segment
- Companies looking to get started in this segment of the market. EXTRACTS and manufactured products are the fastest growing market segment. Extracts are the FUTURE of marijuana!
Please register your name and details to the WAITLIST. We will forward 1 ticket to each qualified attendee. We hope you'll join us in Anaheim on 10/22 for a night of networking and education!